Monday 24 October 2011

Pick 'n' Mix

I often get in moods where I can't choose what design to do, my mind just seems to randomly get filled with all these crazy ideas, but I feel like I don't have enough time (or nail polish remover) to do them all (which reminds me, I need to get a little notebook to jot down my ideas and not use my uni notebook...)

So, I decided to do each and every finger a different design. Why not? there's no rules as to say that you have to do both hands\each finger the same...some rules are meant to be broken ;)

Right Hand
Thumb: cloudy sky with birdies
Forefinger: hexagonal glitter (kiiiiind of tried to make it look like fish scaled. But failed :p Also, the purple ink ran off as soon as I put top coat on D: )
Middle finger: pastel strawberry
Ring finger: iconic smiley face
Pinky: cow print




Left Hand
Thumb: lilac with purple crackle
Forefinger: polka dots with fruit fimos (the nail polish is called Fruit Salad!)
Middle: midnight blue with blue glitter
Ring finger: rhinestone mentalness! :D
Pinky: Minnie Mouse inspired with rhinestone bow


I had quite a bit of fun with this "manicure" (i dont feel right calling it a proper manicure, as I've yet to get into the habit of doing my cuticles and such hehe). It was a bit hectic as I hadn't planned beforehand what to do, so i was to-ing and fro-ing from my bed to my nail polish box.

But I did get a lot of ooohs and aaahs from my friends :3

No comments:

Post a Comment