Sunday 18 December 2011

Bah Humbug!

Exams are done! Christmas shopping (and wrapping) has also been done! Which means I now have time to do my nails :D And of course 'tis the season for Christmas nails!

I have to admit, I ain't one for Christmas...being Asian (I was born in the UK but my parentals are from Hong Kong ^_^ ) I'm not one for cold weather...I also hate being in crowded places and sometimes I don't like overly cheery people either, so you can see why I'm not a huge fan of winter and Christmas. Think cos my parents have never been overly traditional or Christmassy, so I've never had it installed into me :p But I'm heading to Mr Vimto's this Christmas with his huge (and traditional) family, so I'll see how I survive that :p

Anyways, back to the point, I did my nails in a Christmas mix and match theme as I figured it'd be about as Christmassy as I'd get :p


Thumb - Rudolph
Pointer - Holly
Middle - Christmas tree
Ring - Santa
Pinky - Snowman 


Thumb - Snowflakes
Pointer - Present
Middle - Christmas pudding
Ring - Lights
Pinky - Wreath

Sorry for the complete lack of any proper cleaning up and lack of moisturised cuticles, I was pretty knackered from present shopping and wrapping and tidying up for Mr Vimto's landlord tomorrow... -__-


No comments:

Post a Comment