Friday 3 February 2012

Owly Love

I have to admit that even though I'm in a long term relationship, I'm not the hugest fan of Valentines Day. Well, the cliched side of it, y'know, teddy bears, balloons and other various public declarations of love. Although I've never received flowers before, so that'd be nice I suppose :p Actually, I dont even like hearts either, think this may be the first time I've used my heart gems that I got last summer...

Anyways, I'm trying to avoid doing typical Valentines nails as I also dont like reds or pinks too much so thought I'd try something original (I hope..) and do some owl nails :)


Anyways, sorry for the blur and the messiness of the nail, I done these at midnight and I couldn't find my proper nail art brushes T_T

I can't really remember what polishes I used either (rushed straight to bed), but I'll try and edit this and put the names in somepoint after uni :)

No comments:

Post a Comment