Thursday 14 June 2012

Pastel Triangled Dots

Well hello my lovely followers :)

Has Mr Sun popped back out again wherever you may be residing, cos he has in Scotland hehe. Although it will no doubt last only a few days...

I'm unsure as to what to call this design...I just felt like using some gemmy dots as I haven't used them in a while and I didn't really have any ideas for a more drawing type design, so I took the lazy way out hehe.

Again, sorry for the crappy phone photo, but at least it's slightly better lighting than last time! XD


LILAC: Models Own - Lilac Dream
GREEN: Models Own -  Jade Stone
GEMS: Ebay
I have to say, Models Own is one of my favourite mid-range drugstore/high street brands for polish. They're £5 a bottle, however, the majority of MO polishes I've had are opaque in just 2 coats and they come in so many colours, and they also have boxsets of polishes as well! Barry M is also a favourite and are cheaper. but some of their polishes aren't as consistent with opacity I find.

But you should have a look at both brands, cos both are pretty good quality for drugstore/high street brands and they have all colours imaginable :D

2 comments:

  1. Cute nails! I've been meaning to try adding crystals to my nails. They look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, you should totally give it a go, it adds a really nice 3d effect to your nails!

      Delete