Wednesday 18 July 2012

Blue And Gold Ying Yang

So...still raining here...Some summer, eh?

Moving away from the dull weather chat, I decided to go back to the good old Ying Yang design, but this time in mint blue and gold for a nice and different touch.

MINT BLUE: 17 - Mint Choc Chip
GOLD: Barry M - Gold Foil

I've recently noticed there tends to be more interpretations of "mint" than any other colour...they're either blue or green and then there's the various tones as well...I've yet to find one that matched MY idea of mint...maybe I should just franken one :p

Onto my news, I found out I got into Honours Pharmacology for uni :D My grades weren'tt he best to get into Honours, so I was convinced I'd get offered a Designated/3 year degree in Human Bio. So I'm happy, yet confused, that I got offered Honours :D Hopefully I'll be okay with the work load, after doing part time study for the past 2 years :o

2 comments:

  1. This looks lovely!!
    Congrats on your place at Uni, enjoy! :D

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I shall try, third year's when the hard work starts hehe! x

      Delete