Monday 25 March 2013

Easter aztec gradient

I'm not good with naming designs... My official title for this is pastel Easter egg ombre Aztec nails which makes no sense at all when you think about it lol.

But yeah, thought I'd do something with the Easter holidays (although mines shall be filled with exam revision. Boo.) and is it just me that thinks Easter egg patterns look like really simple Aztec patterns? I think I have Aztec on the brain, I'm quite a fan of the pattern hehe.

I used the models own scented collection for my various ombres, and then the models own/wah nails nail art pen to do the little patterns. My left hand is very skew whiff bit it adds...something?...

I used Seche Vite as a topcoat which smoothed out all the bumps of the sponging and polish so lovingly I wish I had gallons of the stuff.

P.s sorry for the whacked out placement of the watermark...









No comments:

Post a Comment