Monday 11 March 2013

(Mini) Boots Haul #6

So, I'm actually technically on a spending ban as I'm going away on holiday with my boyfriend and the in-laws in July and me and my boyfriend are going to move in together for 4th year (woo!), however I'd ran out of dry shampoo, left my favourite Boots Botanics cleanser in Edinburgh an my lips looked super dry and cracked. So desperate times, called for desperate measures :p

Since the Boots Botanics balm cleanser is like £9 (it is worth it if you're NOT buying it as an emergency though!) I decided to look for something cheaper to tide me over for the week. I've hear a fair amount about the Good Things range, and he cleanser isb paraben etc free (since the botanics cleanser is organic and i think thats the main reason why its kept my spots at bay) and given its fairly decent price of £5, I thought I'd give it a whizz. It's a clear gel formula that you massage for around a minute on to a damp face. It doesn't lather up but you can see it get cloudy from the make up coming off and you can also see the mucky evidence when you wipe it off with a flannel! It left my skin comfortable yet cleansed and it smell so fruity and fantastic!



I'm a bit of a lil balm hoarder and try and have at least one within grabbing distance at all times. I usually use Blistex or other kinds of medicated balms, but though I'd give a one dedicated to moisturising your lips a shot. Everyone's heard of the Palmers Cocoa Butter, so I thought this light be a good shout! There is also a dark choc flavour but I'm more of a milk cho kinda gal ;)





I'll be honest and say I'm not too find of batiste as it sat very grey/white on my black hair, so I went for the tresemme dry shampoo as it was almost clear. However now I'm kind of sort of brown, I decided to give the batiste for dark/brown hair another go. I've tried it once so far and it seems okay, however I only sprayed a small amount on my hair.






No comments:

Post a Comment