Monday 20 May 2013

Matte Polka Dot

Hello folks! I've still been rather uninspired plus I've managed to misplace my nail art brushes so today's pot is ever simple in all honesty. 

For some reason I'd always done Polk dots in black or white on top of a coloured base, but I'd never thought to do the dots in a darker version of the base. Silly me! Then I thought it'd look nice with a slick of matte topcoat on top. 

For this post I used Essie Lilacism  and Sinful Colours Amethyst. 

I've noticed that the photos I've been posting are ridiculously blurry even though they look decent quality when on my phone. I'm not sure if it's because I used an app to add a watermark and the app messes with the quality or it it's the blogger app I'm using :/ is anyone else having this problem?! It looks normal quality when I'm writing the post though D: 



No comments:

Post a Comment