Wednesday 15 May 2013

Swatched! L'Oreal: Boudoir Rose

Boots are currently doing 3 for 2 on L'Oreal cosmetics and since I'd spotted the infamous black and white confetti topcoat and picked up two, I figured three was just a tad excessive so I decided to go for Boudoir Rose for my third choice. 

Boudoir Rose is a nice pinky, mauvey nude colour, perfect for weddings or important meetings where a bright colour isn't quite appropriate.  






The polish applies opaque in two coats but I used three coats as always. I quite liked the brush in this, it's is quite long and wide, so you can easily cover your nail quite well in one swipe. To be honest i think the price is a bit steep, £4.99 for 5ml, especially for a colour choice tht you can dupe elsewhere for cheaper. But I think the confetti topcoat is a well worth pick up if you spy it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment