Monday 3 June 2013

Swatched! Barry M Gellys

Hey guys, I have a swatches for you guys today after I discovered Superdrugs 3 for 2 sale and they are currently stocking the new confetti and nail art pens from Barry m (blog posts on them to come).  

This post shall be on some of the newer Gelly polishes, specifically Key Lime, Greenberry, Dragon Fruit and Guava, which are all opaque in 2 coats but I used 3 as always. 

Key Lime is a bright lime green creme that is a really unusual colour to find I think. I know Barry M has a similar colour in their normal collection which I also have but I found it to be far too sheer even for a normal jelly finish. This is a much better alternative! 

Greenberry is a very bright turquoisey colour with a hint of bright green to it. I love this colour and it's very summery. 

I picked up Dragon Fruit as I don't actually have many pinks in my collection. This has as light shimmer running through it however it's not too noticeable. 

Guava is a darker turquoise leaning towards blue which I think is nice for summer nights out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment