Wednesday 7 August 2013

It's Been A While...

Hey guys, long time no post! Again...oops. I've been away on holiday and I've had so much mess to tidy up (post holiday wash and pre moving tidy) that blogging has been the back of my mind :/ 

I did prepare some Swatches of the polishes I got in my fragrance direct haul, but I've moved every single photo from my iphone to my computer so I'll need to post them later as I usually post from my iphone. 

Anyways I've done one or two nail art type things since I've been back and I also managed to nab the much coveted new Bourjois polishes. 


Here I did some textured ombre nails with the Barry m textured polishes. I'd never thought you'd be able to ombre textured polishes, especially with sponges, but I saw something similar on Instagram so I thought if give it a shot. 


Here I did some random splotchy block shapes with black outlines. It looks better in the photo than it did in real life so this only lasted a day. 


If you follow any beauty blogs you'll know that the new Bourjois 1 second polishes have been causing astir with their bright turquoise an blue offerings for summer. The forefinger and ring finger are turquoise block and the other fingers are blue no blues. Both colours are delightfully bright and very appropriate for the summer. I also picked up meli melon the same time as Barry m Gelly in Papaya but they turned out to pretty much be the exact same colour when Swatched much to my despair! However it never hurts to have a back up right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment