Wednesday 28 May 2014

Benefit They're Real Push Up Liner: Drugstore Dupe

There's a lot of hype in the blog/YouTube world for the new Benefit eyeliner, basically a gel eyeliner stored in a wind up pen with an angled nib to make the chore of cat flicking a lot easier for you. However long before the Benefit product was talked about I randomly came across the Maybelline Lasting Drama Black Shock Gel Liner which looks exactly the same as the benefit one and seems to apply the same too but with a cheaper price tag.




I'll admit that I'm an eyeliner n00b and I rarely actually used it beforehand, only rarely for nights out. Eyeliners always smudged and faded on me but the Maybelline one lasts a long time and also needs a bit of a heavy hand to remove. If you want to try the Benefit hype without the price tag the try the Maybelline version! Click here to purchase from ASOS!

No comments:

Post a Comment